We had our big Hazen High 10 year reunion this past weekend. I graduated in 97, but since our class was so small (32 graduates) we combined classes. 96, 97, 98 & 99 were the classes that attended the reunion. Friday night we went to the Hazen/Des Arc game, Saturday lunch at the park and Saturday night Karaoke/Adults only at the Hazen Community Center. It was really good to see people, however the reunion was small, but we still had a good time.
Noah went to the game with us, but I called my parents to come get him because he was wild and he wanted to run all over the place and it was not safe for him because there were so many kids playing football behind the stands. Saturday he went to the park with us and he enjoyed playing on the slide. Saturday night Ty and I went to the Community Center and we had a really good time. I was one of 2 pregnant women, but I didn't sit out during the singing. We had a blast singing Karaoke and Evan was kicking and moving all around. I know he was thinking what has happened to my momma.
I go back to the Dr. next week and I will be 33 weeks this Thursday. We are doing well and Evan is moving like crazy. I went to the Dr. last week and asked him to push around and see if he was head down because he has been moving so much. Dr. Breniman was almost positive he was head down and I am relieved. Noah has been sick with a fever virus, but he never acted like it bothered him. He threw up in the bath tub the other night and I was in there with him! I thought I was going to throw up too and I started screaming for Ty to help me. We got in the shower and then Ty cleaned up all the puke! He is such a good helper! Ty is doing well right now and he is decreasing his steroids. He goes back for another blood draw next week and we will know if the meds are working or not. Just keep praying!
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! Your blog looks great! Love the pics! You look like you were really gettn down at the reunion!
Im glad you got to have some fun at the reunion! Its tough being preggo and being able to relax and have fun:) I love that first picture with Noah looking up in the air....why cant little boys pose for pictures?!
Ty asked me the other day how much, on average, do our boys vomit...it was funny. He said he doesnt help out much, but he is definitely the designated puke cleaner upper, lol.
Post a Comment