I have one child and blog about once a month, but when little Evan gets her I don't know what I will do! I need a lesson in blogging from Katie, Paula or Gina. I still don't know how to put captions under my pics!
We took Noah to Mary's to pick out pumpkins and mums for the house. We go there every year and we plan on going to the pumpkin patch, but don't know when. Noah picked out his pumpkin (he touched all of them and tried to carry the biggest one)and we got one for each of us. Ty picked out a big one for me because he said it looked like a pregnant me! Noah is going to be Tigger for Halloween and he looks so cute in his costume. We play a Tiger game every night and he chases Ty and they growl like tigers. We are really playing the tiger card and he has let us put him in the costume the past 2 nights. He growls so hard that he puked the other night! I haven't got a pic yet, but I will post it as soon as I do.
I turned 30 on Oct. 3 and we went out with Helen/Stephen Shirron, Andi/Adam Chappell & Andrea/Brain Stiles. We went to a sushi restaurant and had a really good time. Thanks to Ty I go to hear Happy Birthday in Japanese! It was fun seeing everyone and we had a great time.
Last week I had a baby shower with another girl I work with at Ascent. Sandra is having another girl and we both had a great shower. I came home and put all of Evan's gifts up and it makes it so much more real! I am doing well and go to the dr. next week. He will check to see if I have dilated and we will have an idea of when he will be here. I will be 35 weeks this Thursday and I can't believe it! Ty had a dr. apt. last week and I went to the appointment with him. His WBC dropped from 6.5 to 6.2. We would like it to be around 4.25, but at least it did not go up. Dr. Nutt made me really upset and mentioned surgery before he even discussed his current state. We are doing to continue with the steroids and he is decreasing the dose and if he has a flare up when he gets to 10mg then he will try Remicade again. He will have to go to the clinic and get the treatment because it is given intravaneoulsy, but he has had it 2x's before and the relief was short lived. He is doing ok right now and I just continue to pray that he will go into remission and the 6mp will take affect again. Lot of info, but I never imagined he would be going through all of this. He goes back for another WBC on 10-24 and hopefully he it will show if the meds are working.
2 comments:
Can't believe you are 35 weeks! Kaleb is tigger too! We found his costume at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago and had to get it.
I love that red outfit from your shower! I'm not smart with computers...but I can probably talk you through some of it!
Your new layout is so cute! It took me a long time to figure out the whole blog thing, so dont worry.
Happy Late Birthday!! Im sorry Ty has been having so many problems-I will def. say a prayer for him to go into remission and that you can both stop worrying about it for awhile. Its so hard to feel normal when loved one is sick.
Anyway, cant wait to hear that Evan is coming!! Of course, this labor might be a quick one for ya, so we might just hear that he is *here*!
Post a Comment