It's been a couple of weeks since my last blog and there have been several changes at our house. Noah is potty training and he is doing so well. He went through a period a few months ago where he did really well and then he stopped going. We are now going again and he went 7x's yesterday! He is doing really well, but not telling us when he needs to go and waiting until it's to late!
My mom and I have worked on Evan's room and it looks soooo good. We also organized the utility room, closets and dining room. It's amazing how much clutter you accumulate and we have spent the past 2 weekends working on the house. Ty took off last Friday and worked on the garage and his mom came and helped with the house. It looked really good, but it's amazing house fast we got it messy again!
Ty is doing well right now and he is going down on his steroids every 10 days. He is going for another WBC count tomorrow and we will see what his levels are. Hopefully, he can get off steroids in the next few weeks and the 6mp will be working well. Just keep him in your prayers and pray they find a cure for all the people who suffer from this disease.
We went to the dr. this week and I am 36 weeks, I go every week until he gets here! I am dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced! I was dilated 1 1/2 cm and 70% effaced with Noah at 36 weeks. I meant to ask him when he thought I might deliver, but we got distracted. I go back next Wednesday and we will see if there are any changes. He is also head down so that is great news. We are thinking about scheduling an induction at 39 weeks. Dr. Breniman suggested it and said there is no increase for a c-section since I have already had one child normal delivery. He will not go any earlier, but with Noah and the possibility of having a different Dr., we will most likely schedule it. I will know next week and 39 weeks will be Nov. 13. I don't know if I will make it to 39 weeks, but if I do we will have a date set. Ty predicts Nov. 3! I am still feeling good and the only problem I am having is Sciatic Nerve Pain. I had some pain with Noah, but it has been bad with Evan. I feel it more on my left side and numbness runs all the way down my leg. I feel like I loose control of my leg and I look really silly when I do because it causes me to jump or move funny. Overall, we are all doing well and just waiting on Evan. I am enjoying the last few weeks because this is probably the last baby we are going to have, so I am trying to embrace these last few weeks!
Im ready for Kindergarten!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he will be here soon! Hopefully, I won't be out of town anymore and I can be your on call person! I am so proud of Noah for peepeeing in the potty, too! That's great!
Wow-that nerve pain does not sound fun at all!! Well at least "the cure" will come any day now:) Cant wait to see little Evan! Once you get Noah potty trained, send him over here to train Tucker...or better yet, maybe you and Ty need to get over here and train me and Brad! We are lazy potty trainers, lol.
Post a Comment