I have been trying to blog for the past 2 weeks, but each time I try something comes up and I have to stop, imagine that! Things are getting ready to be wild at our house and we can't wait to meet Evan.
I will be 39 weeks on Thursday and we are getting induced on Wednesday Nov. 12! I haven't had much change in the past 3 visits and it is so strange because I was having contractions with Noah and he was ready to come at 37 weeks, but Evan is just handing out, so maybe he will be the calm one! At my appointment last week, I was dilated 1 1/2 cm. and 70% effaced. It feels strange to have a due date and know it will be the day he is coming, but it also feels nice to know. We have to get there a little before 8 and hopefully we will start the antibiotics right away because I am GBS positive (beta strep) and then he will break my water etc. He said that Evan should be here around lunch, but I don't know because this boy appears to be content! I thought he was going to kick his way out the other night, but I guess he is just getting more crowded.
Noah had a great Halloween and he did a great job wearing his Tigger costume. He went to a couple of houses, but he did not understand the concept. He tried to run in the houses and didn't care much about the candy. We went to Tigger & Pooh Friday night and Noah had a blast! We were 4 rows from the stage and he was is awe! He stayed the entire time 1.5 hours and jumped, clapped and pointed at the characters. He got several souvenirs, one that he loved, but he threw it down walking to the car and it quit working! I called the number on the tag and they are sending him another one for free, so I know he will be excited.
Ty is doing really good right now and we are just prying daily that he will continue to decrease the steroids with no problems. He is down to 7.25 mg a day and he will decrease to 5 and then off, I think. His last WBC was 5 and we were so excited! It dropped from 6.2 to 5 in 2 weeks and he will go again this week and hopefully it will stay at 5 or drop a little more. He always stayed at or around 4.75. I know he is scared, but we are just praying that this med will continue to work.
We are all doing well and we can't wait to see Evan. I just wonder if he looks like Noah and if he has dark hair! I will keep you posted!
1 comment:
I can't wait to meet this little guy! I am wondering if you are at a 9 now, because it is 9 o'clock!
Post a Comment