Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Evan is Here!
















We can't believe he is here! The whole day was crazy at Baptist Hospital, but at 10:02 p.m. our baby arrived and he is perfect! He weighed 7 lb. 8oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. He is doing great and his big brother Noah calls him "easy" because that is what we say all the time! Noah doesn't really know what to think, but he is doing good.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Yay-I have been checking your blog everyday, hoping for pictures! He's a doll. Cant wait to hear your labor story. I was a little worried when I didnt get your text until the next morning. Im glad your labor wasnt *that* long!

Gina said...

I'm impressed! You blogged! :) He is as beautiful in person as he is in pictures. Glad you all are doing well!

Becky said...

Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

He's precious!!!