Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Card Pics!
















You would think I would have time to blog more, but most of the time I am feeding, holding Evan and chasing Noah! We took Christmas pics the other night and we were not sure how it would go, but Noah did really well. He held his little brother and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks while we took his picture. Evan is doing great. He is such a good baby. He eats and sleeps most of the day. He is trying to handle all the milk I have and he is doing good. We went to the dr. on Saturday because he has an awful diaper rash. I thought it was yeast, but it is just diaper rash. Hopefully, he will get over it soon. He weighed 10 lbs. 2 oz. when we went and I was worried he wasn't getting enough milk, obviously he is!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Well glad his diaper rash isnt thrush...thats no fun to deal with!

OMgoodness, I rarely get good pics of my boys together. So Im impressed...Ive never thought of the movie idea!!

Anonymous said...

10 pounds 2 oz!!?!?!?! Kaleb is 7 weeks older and not much bigger....but I've been working really hard on fattening him up this week. (aka...feeding non-stop!!)