Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the stomach virus, head colds, and teething!
















Well, this Christmas has left us with lots of memories! The day before Christmas Eve I took Evan to the dr. because he sounded so congested and I was worried he was getting sick. He sounded fine and no other concerns except he was congested. He weighed 12 lbs. 9 oz. and we go back in a couple of wks. for his 2 month check up, not sure if he will beat Noah, he weighed 15 lbs. 1 oz.! Noah started having green diarrhea and he is still having it. He has been soooooo cranky and we thought he was just being 2, but he has a virus and now Ty has it. He had to come back early from his hiking trip because he was so sick. Noah is also cutting teeth and I thought he had them all, but tonight I saw 2 teeth coming in on the bottom when he was crying/throwing a fit! He has not even felt like playing with his toys and all he wants to do is sleep and watch tv.












We had a good Christmas overall, but Noah did not feel good and then Ty got sick. Evan was great as usual and he had a good first Christmas, he slept and ate! He got several toys and clothes from family members. It was a good Christmas, just a lil crazy!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh Holly-Im so sorry you guys were sick! That sounds like Jackson's second Christmas. He was SO sick-he didnt enjoy Christmas or his b-day. This year, Jackson actually woke up Cmas morning with a stomach bug too! But it only lasted a few hours, thank Goodness.

Yes those 2 year molars are HORRIBLE. Im telling you, Noah will be a different child once those come thru-he'll feel so much better. Tucker did for sure..I remember seeing a clear difference in his behavior and I looked in his mouth and the teeth were both finally thru.

See you saturday!

Becky said...

Your blog background is too cute and so is Mr. Evan! I am still amazed how little you ends up w/such big babies.

Ethan got his tractor last year from Santa and it has been wonderful. I'm sure Noah is loving it!

Danya said...

I found your blog! :) Evan is adorable! Miss seeing you at work!