




I think Noah finally realizes that Evan is here to stay and he is sooo sweet to him. Well, we do have to watch him because he wants to hold him all the time. He says "hold him" and "out" all the time because he wants to hold him or rub on his face. He is easy with him and he appears to be adjusting well. This morning we were getting ready to leave the house and he took off running and pointing to the blanket where Evan was laying and he was saying "baby" over and over. I showed him that Evan was already in the carrier and he appeared relieved that we were not forgetting his baby brother! It was really sweet.
I can't believe Evan is 8 wks. old. The time really does fly and I love holding him all day! He finally let loose and cried the other night. I know we are really blessed because he is such a great baby. He was hungry and I was trying to get him dressed after his bath, but he was so upset he nursed/passed out and then I dressed him! Noah still calls him "easy" and so far Evan has been a really "easy" baby!
3 comments:
Evan looks IDENTICAL to Noah in that 2nd pic!! Tanya told me that Noah is SO sweet to Kaleb and always rubs his face too!
Thank you for the comments. I love it when people leave comments on the blog!
And we feel just as blessed that everything came together for us to belong to the girls as well.
And about Sports...yeah, creepy. My Mom called me and was like, you need to look at your blog. There's a naked woman commenting on your blog. You guessed correctly, I have no idea who she is.
We miss you and evan is a beautiful baby! I know that you are not ready to come back to work, but I will be glad to see you.
Aww, that is great that Noah is so sweet to Evan. And yes, Evan does look identical to Noah in that picture! Your blog looks cute;)
Oh and I totally forgot to tell you to take cupcakes and a goody bag at Jackson's party. Im sorry about that! Thanks for coming. Hope Noah's chompers are feeling better, poor guy.
Post a Comment