Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Evan!




Ty and I went to Baby Views (4D Ultrasound) last Wednesday and we got to see Evan ( I was 29 weeks and we went to see Noah at 29 weeks). He looked perfect! He looks just like Noah, but she said he has hair. He is breech right now, but she said most babies are at this time and he should turn around. He was so calm during the ultrasound and I flipped on my side several times, but he did not move much. He kept his head pressed into my placenta and uterus the entire time. We saw him sucking and he smiled. He is weighing 3lb.3oz. now and she said based on his size she thinks he will be born closer to Nov. 11 instead of the 23 or 18 which is what 2 different ultrasound's have showed.

I went back to the doctor today and I failed my glucose test. I have to go back next week and have another test and if I fail it then I will have to monitor my diet because I would have Gestational Diabetes. I think I will pass it because I did this with Noah, but I failed the test by 14 points and with Noah I failed by 2 points! I guess I should stop eating Milky Way candy bars, but I am really loving them right now especially when I put them in the refrigerator for a little while!

Things have been going well here, except Ms. Betty fell and broke her leg and Noah has been staying with another girl. I was soooooo nervous but he has done really well. He loves playing with the kids and he appears to be doing well there, but we miss Ms. Betty and can't wait until she gets well. Daddy turned 60 a few weeks ago and we had a surprise party for him. He said it was his first birthday party (so sad)! His mom is kind of a party pooper, so he was really surprised and had a great time. Uncle Charles and his crew came down for the party. Noah had a blast and he got some birthday presents.

Overall we are all doing well right now. We are waiting to hear about Ty's recent white blood count and we will see if the meds are working or if he needs to change meds. We just hope and pray that they are working and he doesn't have to change meds again and he can get off steroids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...it already seems like it was a year ago that we had Kaleb's 4-D. He is precious! We went in right at 30 weeks and Kaleb was 3 pounds 6 ounces. Milky Ways in the freezer....that might have to replace my oreo cravings!! I know you'll pass your test next week.

Paula said...

Wow-that ultrasound really does look like Noah! I hope Ty's test go well...and yours as well. I'de hate for you to have to give up your chocolate :-( Tell the boys hi from us.