Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter!










We went to Hazen for Easter. We went fishing, Noah rode the golf cart/tractor, swing etc. He loved playing outside. He was more interested in getting in the pond than fishing. I think we got 2 Easter pics with his basket, but he was too busy running to the mud holes to take pics. We ate a lot, acted lazy and had a good time. Boppa (momma) fed everyone and it was a nice weekend. We went to church and Noah made it through most of the songs and then he went to the nursery with his daddy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Worms, fishing, playing with Gracie, santa suits, punk rock wigs, sandbox, snow days….man, I want to be a kid again. Noah’s pictures crack me up, he looks like he has a lot of fun. I dig the Cardinals hat. Not sure when it will be, but I can’t wait to see everyone again.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you've had a blog since 2007 and I never knew! You'll be so glad that you have one...especially when preggo brain sets in!