A day at the Crutchfield house is never boring! These are our boys, Noah 3 and Evan 1 yr.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Pap and Mimi's Farm
Noah went to visit the new baby goats at his Mimi and Pap's farm in Sheridan. He had a blast playing with the broom, riding the 4-wheeler and being outside! He is wearing a pair of overalls that his late great grandmother made for Ty. He looked so cute and he had a good time!
It was a joy watching Noah that day at the farm. Everything was new and wonderful.. He picked up a pine cone and just felt it and looked at it--but it didn't put it in his mouth! He was exploring everything. We adults forget how wonderful the world really is!
Ty and I have been married for 5 1/2 years and we have a 2 year old son, Noah and another baby (Evan) due in November. Gracie was our first baby and she is a 4 y/o boxer. I am 30 years old and I am employed as a Mental Health Professional at Pediatric Specialty Care, Inc. I love spending time with my family, playing with Noah, and shopping.
2 comments:
hi family
It was a joy watching Noah that day at the farm. Everything was new and wonderful.. He picked up a pine cone and just felt it and looked at it--but it didn't put it in his mouth! He was exploring everything. We adults forget how wonderful the world really is!
Post a Comment