Noah had a busy week. He played with his first worm that I found in the shrub bed. He was able to pick it up off the ground and he laughed when it wiggled on the ground. He broke the worm in two while playing with it and then he tried to eat it and Ty stopped him. He also tried to put both pieces in his ears! He then tried to feed it to Gracie and we threw it away.
Noah had more fun playing in the water puddles and mud holes during the snow. Ty and I were both off on Friday and we took Noah out 2 different times. We dressed him in several layers of clothes, however they were no match for puddles and mud holes. He laid down in the mud/water and kicked his legs. Needles to say, we had to go in early and he did not like it.
Noah loves the washer and dryer. I was putting clothes in the dryer and Noah poked his head in and when I looked back all I could see were his legs and he was inside! He is such a mess and we have so much fun with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment