It has been a long time since our last blog, but things have been a little crazy! As most of you know, we are having another baby!!! We are so excited and the baby is due Nov. 20th. We are going to Baby Views on June 4th to find out the sex! I will be 16 weeks and we could not find out at the dr.'s office until 20 weeks and we just can't wait. Ty is slowly getting off his steroids and he is doing great since he is back on 6MP. We are so blessed and thankful that he is doing well.
I have been wanting to blog, shop, talk on the phone, etc. but I have felt sooooo bad the past several weeks that I have only been doing enough to get by! I remember feeling this nauseated with Noah, but for some reason it seems worse, maybe because I spend most of the day chasing around a 21 month old!
Noah is doing great. He is wild and into everything. He is talking all the time, runs everywhere that he goes, and loves to play outside. We recently went fishing at Pop's pond and Aunt Glenda, Uncle Paul, Aunt Frances, Uncle Tommy, Brad, Carol and Katelyn came down from Memphis and Harrison to go with us. It was a lot of fun! Noah had to be watched the entire time because he tried to get in the pond 1x and I caught him, but we both fell in and I got soaking wet, covered in mud and Noah barely go wet! Noah had fun playing in the pool with Katelyn and he tried to dunk her, but she never got upset with him.
He is a little rough and this past weekend we went to Fowler and Katie's for a birthday party and he played with the Dowler boys. It was crazy watching all 3 boys together and Noah attacked Tucker and bit him in the face. I was sooo shocked and could not believe Noah hurt him. He has always had a problem with biting, however Tucker was his first child victim. We felt so bad, but Tucker seemed to recover fast. Needless to say, we left after that! Fowler gave Noah the nickname "Cage Fighter" due to his attacks on others and when I told my dad he could not stop laughing. It's not funny that he hurt others, but I am sure this was the first of many times that Noah will play rough and hurt others. Well, I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to blog more than 1x every 6 weeks!
3 comments:
We love your little "cage fighter" and we loved having him over!!! Hopefully, he'll give Kaleb a few months to grow up before he'll wrestle him to the ground!!!
Noah is a mess. I can tell you he is just like his dad and Pap-they don't know their own strength. I,too,have been a victim of those little teeth. They hurt!!! but I love him ssooo much! Of course, I am his Mimi.
Dont know why i pushed anonymous--guess it could be because i don't know what i am doing! Mimi
Post a Comment