Monday, November 23, 2009

Really Behind!







I am way behind on blogging and now that we have a new computer it will be much easier! I still have to get my software updated to get the pics on the computer, so hopefully I can post an update this week! We are all doing ok! I had the stomach virus this weekend, then Noah and now Evan has it. He is doing better, but I will be home again with him tomorrow. Evan is all over the place! He started walking about 11 months and, he practically runs everywhere he goes! Noah is doing good and he loves his school. He is talking more and he calls Evan "Eddie" or that's what it sounds like! We call him Evie some times and I think that's where Noah got "Eddie". Hope to get back in the habit of blogging! Can't wait to post Evan's first birthday pics!

No comments: