Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Card Pics

Driving Evan crazy!
Loving on brother!

it took several shots to get this pic!


My sweet boys!



I have so many things I want to post, but I never have time. We got a new computer and half of my pics are on the old computer and I don't have all the software installed on the new computer so I can't put some of my new pics!!! I want to post Evan's 1st Birthday etc. We are all doing ok today! I swear every week it is something and someone is sick or there is drama. Noah missed 3 days of school this week because of a sinus cold/viral inf. and he ran fever for 3 days. I had to take him to the dr. and for the most part he did ok, but when we pull into the parking lot of the dr.'s office he begins waving bye and saying No, bye bye momma & then he screams for his dad!Evan is doing great. He is such a character and he loves to play and run around the house. He is soooo fast and we have to take off running to find him sometimes because he loves to play in Noah's room or the bathrooms, so we are keeping doors shut!

We took Christmas Card pics and after several pictures we got some cute ones. We were supposed to mail out our cards yesterday, however there was a misunderstanding!!! I took the boys to the post office and we bought 2 books of stamps. I put about 3 stamps on before something happened and I got distracted. I told Ty to put the rest of the stamps on and mail the cards. I put the stamps in the stack with the cards and when I called Ty he told me that he mailed them. I was impressed because I thought he finished putting stamps on the cards, but he didn't. He thought they all had stamps on them because the top card had a stamp and he mailed the cards and book of stamps and 27 had no stamps!!! I called the post office and it was too late to get them back. We should get them back in 4-5 days, so that is why cards will be late. We both agreed to accept some responsibility for this one!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thats so funny/sad about your cards! Well, we got ours-thank you! It was good seeing you the other day. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!