Our pic with his award!
Vanessa, Ty and Christie at the Banquet
Ty and his buddy LukeThe Mental Health Council was held in Hot Springs and Ty won the Practitioner of the Year for Birch Tree Communities. There are 10 different Birch sites and out of all the sites, Ty was chosen for the award! We are so proud of him and all the work he does with his clients. Each award winner had an article written about them and Ty's had a testimony from a client that said "Ty changed my life and outlook of my treatment because when I was down on myself and didn't think I mattered, he convinced me that I was equal to everyone else and I could achieve my goals and I could tell he believed in me, so I believed in myself." We had the banquet, dinner and there was dancing, but we decided to hang out with everyone at the Embassy Suites!

3 comments:
Way to go, Ty! That is awesome!
Congratulations! That is quiet an accomplishment. I know you are all so proud.
Hope everyone is doing well!
AWWW! Yall look so cute! Congratulations Ty!
Post a Comment