Monday, April 6, 2009

4 mth check up (a month ago!), Little Rock Marathon, Rice Cereal and Terrible Two's!

Evan's Easter Outfit! Checkin out his basket that
Noah has played with for 2 weeks and he thinks it's his!
I was scared that I could not button the top button
around his neck, but it worked!


Sweet boys!


Noah could do this all day long! He loves
water and mud!



Before the Rice Cereal!




Hanging out!












Congrats Aunt Andi! The boys wore
their My Aunt Andi Rocks T-shirts!







Sooo proud of her!








Andi & Adam
I have tried to blog several times, but I had to sit the computer down and chase Noah because he was acting up or feed Evan or run Noah to the potty! We are all doing good. Evan had his 4 mth. check up a couple of weeks ago (he will be 5 mths. on Easter) and he is doing great. He cried before he got the shots and it was awful. He nursed again after his shots and we hung out in the office for about 20 minutes and he passed out! He weighed 17lb. 4 oz. and he was 26 in. (Noah was 20 lbs. 3 oz. and 27 1/4 in at his 4 mth.!) Evan went back to the doctor 2 weeks ago because he was all congested again, but she said it was just a cold and he is doing better now. He had also gained 10 oz. in a lil over a week! We started rice cereal last week and he is liking it better, but he is not a big fan of it. I remember Noah loved it, but Evan is getting better.
Noah is being 2 and I feel like I am on him all the time. He is so wild and he acts up more when I am nursing Evan because he knows I can't get to him. He is also sucking his big toe when I nurse Evan! He was naked the other night and he ran up to Evan in the bouncy seat and acted like he was going to pee on him. He got in big trouble and I can only imagine what would have happened if I had not been right there! He loves Evan and he wants to hold him all the time. He cried when I closed the car door the other and said "momma, the baby" He thought I was leaving him in the car and it was sooo sweet. He is still being picky with food, but eats better some days. He is full of energy every day!
Yeah Aunt Andi! We went to the Little Rock Marathon on March 15 to cheer on my sister. She ran the half last year and this year she trained for 6mths. and ran the whole 26.2 miles! She ran it in 4 hours and 34 minutes. She did great and she worked really hard. I can't image running 26 miles. She trouble with her knee, took ice baths, ran every Saturday, etc. We are very proud of her. My parents, Uncle Charles, Aunt Darlene, Cousins Carla, David & Chelsea & Mark(Chelsea's boyfriend) went to the Marathon. Ty was in Seattle and he did not get back in time. We met Adam and his mom there and we took her flowers and a goody bag. Andi would call me every Saturday after she ran and tell me how far she had ran and I always told her that I ran a mile more than she told me every Saturday! She knows the only exercise I get is chasing Noah, but loved messing with her! Congrats sista!
We are going to Hazen for Easter and I will get lots of pics, hopefully it will not take me a month to post them again! Happy Easter!










3 comments:

The Hills said...

I love the picture of you and your sister! You look so much alike in it. And WOW, that's a long way to run. Way to Go!

Have a great easter with your two little bunnies! They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Evan's Easter outfit!! He looks just like Noah in those pics!

Well...Evan passed K in weight! K was 16# 13 oz at his 6 month check up!

The story of Noah acting like he was going to pee on Evan cracked me up!!!

Paula said...

Aww-love the Easter outfit:)

I remember Jackson watching me nurse Tucker and sucking his thumb!