Our boys! Laying in bed on one of our Friday's!
Evan and Aunt Andi on Easter
Have to snap pics really quick! Easter Sunday
Love this pic! Pop's hands holding him up!
Mom, Mr. Serious & Dad at Disney on Ice!
He liked the popcorn as much as the show!
Having fun at Tucker's B-day partywent to the party with us!
We have been busy lately (we are always busy!), but I wanted to post some new pics. Evan is sick and has a cough and he is not sleeping well. I took him to the dr. and his lungs sounded clear and ears fine, but he is just coughing and congested. He weighted 19.9 and we go back for 6 mth check up in a couple of weeks. We started green beans this week and he is doing good eating. Noah is doing good too. He loves to play outside everyday and takes his clothes off. He will not play in the sand box unless he is naked! Our neighbors kids cover their eyes when they are jumping on the trampoline because Noah is naked! He loves Bolt and asks to watch it everyday!
Ty is good and his WBC is low, so that is good news for him! Everyone will be doing great if we can get rid of the colds!

1 comment:
Noah sounds like another little boy I know. Hey-I think you and I should be proud of ourselves for allowing our little "nature lovers" to do what they love!
Post a Comment