Kissing lil bro!
Valentine's Day-we went to Kroger and Target(what an outing!)
but they stayed in the truck because Noah had
been sick with the stomach virus
Our Lil Bunny
Happy St. Patricks Daythe tub, but wanted to get one last pic,
I have one of Noah just like this
I have been wanting to put some new pics up, but I have not had time. Everyone is doing better now. For the past 4 weekends, someone has been sick in our family. The last time was when Ty had the crazy rash and it covered his whole body and he had to go to an urgent care center. He went to an allergy doctor today and he got pricked 69 times on the back, 21 shots in his arm and 3 viles of blood taken and he is a little bit allergic to roaches! We are glad he has no allergies, but the rash is related to his auto immune disease (Ulcerative Colitis). Worst case it will take several months to get rid of, but he is not itching tonight and hopefully the meds she gave him are working.
Evan will be 4 months old next week and I can't believe it. He is sooo much fun and he loves to watch Noah run around the house. He smiles, laughs and throws his mouth open every time we look at him. He is getting ready to start rice cereal. Noah has been better the past few days, but he has had a head cold for over a week. His appetite is horrible and he would live off of natural cheetos and milk. He ate a lil better tonight and hopefully he will get through this picky stage soon. Both boys are good, I just have very little time to blog or do anything else, but I will try to post pics!

3 comments:
Thats such a great picture of you 3! I asked Brad if he knew about Ty's rash and, of course, he said "no...and he just texted me." (about some show). Anyway, hope he starts getting better soon.
Holly, your boys are adorable! I can only imagine all of the entertainment you have going on at your house all day!
I miss you. And you all look beautiful in your picture together. See you in the morning(Yay).
c
I love these pictures! I can't believe Evan will be 4 mo old tom!! That is crazy! If I forget tomorrow, happy 4 months Evan!
Post a Comment