Saturday, February 14, 2009

6 a.m. Valentine's Day Clean up!
















Well, this has been a yucky Valentine's Day and it is only 10:00 a.m. Last night Noah threw up before he went to bed and I thought it was because I brushed his teeth, because he gags sometimes. I checked on him at 4 a.m. and he was still asleep and at 5 a.m. he came to our bed. We all slept until 6 a.m. and Evan was ready to talk/play and I decided to take him to Noah's room. As I walked down the hall I could smell something and Noah had gotten sick and threw up all over his bed/bed spread etc. So, I stripped the bed, washed sheets etc. and used Lysol and Clorox spray on everything. He acts fine this morning, but we are not going to a birthday party because I don't want him to get others sick. Hopefully we will have a better day! Evan is doing much better and he acts like he feels better. He was sick last week and when we went to the Dr. he weighed 15lb 13 oz. I was worried he wasn't getting enough to eat because he was so congested, but it appears he is doing just fine!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I hate you have had so much sickness lately! Maybe after this, you all will be well for a while! These picts are precious! I think Evan is looking more like Noah!
Hope you are feeling OK!

Paula said...

Easier times are coming, Holly-I promise!! It seems like you are having your year of sickness...but each year, the kids will get less and less sick. Hang in there!