I can't believe it is already time for me to go back to work. It has been a wonderful 12 weeks and I am going to miss Evan so much. I loved being at home with both boys and I really enjoyed the days that I just held Evan all day. I had a moment last week where I told Ty I didn't want to go back to work. He was sympathetic and then he said that we could sell the house and truck and I could stay home. I know I have to work, but I am really sad about leaving Evan. I know he will be in great hands and Ms. Betty will take great care of him. I will be working 4 days a week for a while and hopefully the days will fly by!
Im ready for Kindergarten!
10 years ago



3 comments:
Oh Holly! I have been thinking about you. I think Pam has been counting down the days until you come back. LOL. It has be difficult to leave your boys, but thank goodness you know they are in good hands.
I do have to say that I will be excited to see you again too. Hang in there!!
Im sorry you've had such a rough week with going back to work. It will get easier once you get used to it, Im sure. And Ty is very wise...Brad still drives his truck from high school-if that tells you anything about living on one income, lol!
I am getting ready to give your pep talk tomorrow! I know it is rough, but they will be well cared for and you won't be too far away!
Post a Comment