Loving on brother!
Enjoying the pool with a mohawk!
Making muffins on Father's dayand he stays cool!
Visit to Boppa & Pop's house in June
I really don't where the time goes! I always think about blogging and every time I pick up the computer something happens and I have to put it down! We are all doing well and getting ready for Noah's 3rd birthday! I can't believe he is going to be 3. Evan is doing good and he is officially a "hip baby!" He will probably be 2 before he walks because he would rather be carried or held. He arches his back and cries when I try to put him in the floor. He is content just walking around the house in my arms.
Noah got a trampoline for his birthday (early present from Pop & Boppa) and he loves it. He wants to jump everyday and we were on the trampoline the other morning at 6:45! He says to me "you go outside, 123." We are working on counting and I think he is saying everything I want to hear to go outside. We went to Branson last week with my parents and had a blast. It was fun, but vacation with 2 is busy! Here are some new pics and will post more updates and photos when I get a chance.
Visit to Boppa & Pop's house in JuneI really don't where the time goes! I always think about blogging and every time I pick up the computer something happens and I have to put it down! We are all doing well and getting ready for Noah's 3rd birthday! I can't believe he is going to be 3. Evan is doing good and he is officially a "hip baby!" He will probably be 2 before he walks because he would rather be carried or held. He arches his back and cries when I try to put him in the floor. He is content just walking around the house in my arms.
Noah got a trampoline for his birthday (early present from Pop & Boppa) and he loves it. He wants to jump everyday and we were on the trampoline the other morning at 6:45! He says to me "you go outside, 123." We are working on counting and I think he is saying everything I want to hear to go outside. We went to Branson last week with my parents and had a blast. It was fun, but vacation with 2 is busy! Here are some new pics and will post more updates and photos when I get a chance.

1 comment:
Can't wait to come jump with you guys! I'm sure Addison will just watch Noah! Ha!
Post a Comment