I guess I am only going to update the blog 1x a month. I have such good intentions, however most nights I fall asleep with Noah or I am trying to pick up the major mess that we make. It's amazing how fast things get destroyed and we are getting ready to have boy #2!
We are all doing well. Noah is trying to say so many things. He loves to play outside and he is really into cows, horses, lions, pigs, etc. He will point to my stomach and say "baby." Ty and I went to the dr. last week and we got to see Evan again. He looks perfect and he is measuring a week early. Dr. Simmons said he will probably be a big boy! He is moving more and more. Ty asked the dr. if a less active baby in the womb means a calm baby. I guess he is just wishful thinking!
July 4th I took Noah to the zoo and Ty had to work. It started off as a great trip and we had a great time, but we both soaked our clothes with sweat!Noah loved seeing the elephants, tigers and giraffes etc. He was really good and he screamed at everything. We rode the carousel (torture-sel) and it was horrible. It was so rough and I didn't even think about being pregnant and being on it because I figured it would be an easy ride. Noah sat on a horse and I stood beside him holding onto him with one arm and holding myself with the other. Each time the carousel went down and then back up I had to hold on so tight to keep up both balanced and it was not fun. I couldn't wait for it to be over!
Overall, we are all doing great. I am 21 weeks and we can't wait to meet Evan. We just think things are crazy/busy now!
1 comment:
Its funny, once Evan is here, it will be no time that you'll think "what did we do when we just had *one* baby?!" Its busy, but you adjust;)
Enjoy these last few months with Noah before the baby comes, as its the last time he'll be an "only child!"
Thats a cute dress, by the way!
See you soon.
Post a Comment