I said I would work on our blog during Christmas and then I was going to do it before the new year, but with all the chaos during Christmas I forgot. So, here's a quick update of our lives. Noah is sick right now, but acts fine most of the time. He has Hand, foot and mouth disease. It is a viral disease and the doctor said it is one of many that he is going to be exposed to and have. He has small blisters on his fingers, feet and inside his mouth. He also has a cough and congestion. It has been a tough week for him, but for the most part he has acted fine. I remember thinking Oh my gosh, how gross when a child at our clinic got Hand, foot and mouth and now my baby has it! Kids make you do and say things you never thought you would. Ty is doing fine and I am doing well too, we are just excited that Mikey Mouse clubhouse has released new episodes because we are so tired of watching reruns, that's our life right now and we love it!
Im ready for Kindergarten!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment